As if it’s already time to be posting my autumn bucket list! I know I did one last year but I really enjoyed ticking off all of the fun seasonal activities so I have decided to do another one this year. Not only am I going to share what I would like to do this autumn, I am also going to look back at last years bucket list and see how far I got with it!
Autumn Bucket List – 2017
- Have a pumpkin spice latè – I’m not sure why I added this to the list apart from because I wanted an Instagram photo in my cosy scarf drinking a PSL. I’m really not a coffee fan, I much prefer hot chocolate so I don’t think I will be adding this to the list this year!
- Watch a spooky movie – I don’t know if you can call Disney movies spooky but if you can then I ticked this off for sure! I will definitely have this on my list this year, not only do I want to watch the classics I would also like to watch one that I have never seen before.
- Bake fresh bread – I never did get around to doing this last year but now that I have my own home and, of course, my own kitchen, I think theres a far higher chance of this happening this year!
- Drink hot chocolate under the stars – I actually don’t think I ever got around to this and since I have bought a flat without my own balcony or garden, I doubt this will be achieved this year either.
- Bake an apple crumble – like the bread, I never got around to this but I am excited to give it a go in my very own kitchen!
- Donate to charity – as I mentioned when I review this list, I did make some charity donations but I am still very interested in finding an organisation which would distribute gift bags for women and children in need. Please get in touch if you know any charity like this.
- Take photos in the leaves – I need to get my boyfriend on board for a little autumn photo shoot in the leaves.. Keep an eye on my Instagram to see if I actually manage to get around to it this year!
- Make an autumn wreath – I am so gutted that I didn’t get around to this but since I didn’t have my own house, I don’t know what I would have done with it! My sister is coming to visit soon so I might get her involved in making a wreath for the door!
- Go apple picking – I never got around to this but I might research local apple orchards before I make an apple crumble.
- Burn candles – I did manage to get through a few candles last year and I can’t wait to keep burning through my stash to make more room this year!
- Make pumpkin soup – I did actually make a pumpkin soup last year, it wasn’t the best but it really wasn’t that bad and I’m so excited to give it another try this year!
- Carve a pumpkin – is it really Halloween if you’re not carving a pumpkin? I was so proud of my cinderella’s carriage pumpkin last year that I can’t wait to choose a design for this year!
- Go camping – I managed to do this one again but it was so cold! I don’t think we are planning a camping trip this year but instead we are going to go for a warmer night in with some take out and drinks!
- Take sparkler photos – I am going to make an effort to get some better photos this year because my boyfriend actually knows how to take a photo unlike me!
- Make smores – this one is high up on my to do list this year, I might have to wait until I go back to my mums so we can use the fire pit in the garden..
- Cook thanksgiving dinner – Again, since I didn’t have my own home, this didn’t happen but I definitely plan to get around to it this year!
- Wear a cosy scarf – I hope I never go through a year without getting this ticket off my list!
- Send gratitude cards – I wrote a post about these cards and it was lots of fun to make and send some special cards to tell people how special they are to me.
I had lots of fun trying to tick everything off my list last year but I cannot wait to get through this years bucket list!
What’s on your autumn bucket list?